Share It

Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh, how wrong I was...

So, I think I mentioned last week that I didn't think the leg workouts were anything to write home about the last two weeks.

This morning, I think I almost hurt myself...

Let's have a looksee, shall we?


For the Calf Raises, we don't have the machines at my gym, so I use barbells, and for the standing, I actually did two sets. One with my toes facing forward, and one with my toes facing outward (like Mary Poppins).

Those weren't the hardest, though. Those were easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy (What do that even mean?).

Lunges KILL me. Add to that, I have a 20 lb barbell across my shoulders. I was trying really hard not to put too much strain on my knees, as bad knees run in my family.

I know I'm going to be feeling it all tomorrow, because I feel it now. Slowly, though out the day. Mostly in my glutes and hamstrings. Ibuprofen is definitely in my future tomorrow. This excites me, though. People told me (well, everyone in their blog posts) have said this workout is totally killer. The whole shebang. The first two weeks, I didn't think so, but after today, I'm a believer. And I feel if I actually do keep this up, my body will change.

Good To Know.


I'm pretty psyched for tomorrow. :-)

Think about it. And remember, lifting weights builds strong bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment